iQUIK X is a QUIK user application developed for iOS mobile devices.
Connection to broker’s QUIK infrastructure is provided via the server component — web2QUIK Module. The connection security is ensured by SSL protocol encoding and two-factor authentication (available to brokers with the Alert dispatch module in their configuration). Besides that, there are options of access with TouchID (with a fingerprint scan) and FaceID (with a 3D face scan).
The application supports a range of key features available in the QUIK broker system: on-line market data feed, trading, generation of non-trade instructions and control of positions in the client portfolio.
Real time market data
- Current quotes for exchange instruments.
- Simultaneous processing of several lists of instruments with flexibly set parameters for each list.
- Viewing the Level2Quote table.
- Detailed summary of market data by instrument.
- Trade dynamics control in charts.
The ‘Quotes’ section includes easy search and prompt addition/deletion of instruments into/from the list.
The screenshots represent the ‘Quotes’ section interface, interface of instrument search and list expansion.
The interface of instrument data (summary and chart) displayed on iPad:
- Generation of market and limit orders to buy/sell securities including contingent orders (stop-orders).
- Control of own orders’ execution, display of trades.
The ‘Orders’ section contains three tabs:
- Orders —display of market and limit orders.
- Stop-orders — display of contingent orders.
- Trades — display of all trades of the day.
The screenshots represent the interface of the ‘Orders’ section, order entry screen:
Position keeping of the client portfolio
- Current evaluation of client’s positions.
- Values of margin indicators.
- Evaluation of level of funds adequacy.
- Evaluation of short and long positions, etc.
If the user has several client codes, they are displayed in separate tabs. One tab displays information for a selected client code.
- News feed from news agencies.
- Viewing and cancellation of non-trade instructions of any type as well as entry of cash withdrawal instructions (the functionality is available to brokers with the Non-Trade Instructions Module in their configuration).
- Message exchange with the broker.
- Conditional alert generation, reception of push-alerts triggered by events (the functionality is available to brokers with the Alert dispatch module in their configuration).
Hardware and Software Requirements
iPhone (version 5 or later) or iPad.
iOS version 9.x or later.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Demo access|